Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Districts and Dali


So I'm in Washington DC for the entire week, drinking in motherhood and apple pie on topics in valuation, product positioning and the supreme importance of executive teams. I played hooky today, though, and bailed on the afternoon session of the MIT Enterprise Forum.

A quick Metro ride to the Smithsonian exit and I can safely admit to having museum fatigue and seriously painful feet.

Still, the cherry blossoms are in bloom and the weather is just spectacular, so how can I argue with my fate? I've also had some excellent meals: one-eyed tuna steak on Monday, hand-made pizza with jalapenos and anchovies last night, and Thai duck rolls for lunch.

Tomorrow is a long day of meetings, again, however, lasting into the late evening, followed by a quick exit out of Reagan National on Friday.

I should be just over my jetlag as I head back to California.

I love it when business crosses path with science. It always seems so hopeful to me.

No comments: